Swim Lesson Registration
What you can take care of online:
- You will create your Family Portal with all of your family information.
- You will enter credit card or ACH information for monthly billing, you will always be able to update and change your financial information. When you register for the first time you will use your credit card to pay the yearly registration fee of $35 per family as well as the pro rated amount for the first month of lessons.
- The $35 registration fee is for your whole family, you only pay it one time in a twelve month period.
- You will register for a class, semi private or private lesson.
- If you do not find what you want please call or email us. 410-433-8300 • email@example.com. The online registration is great for many of our families. Some of our families have specific requests and questions and we want to talk to you. We will try to customize lessons as best we can.
- You will be able to see what classes are available.
Things you may not do online, the staff at Meadowbrook will help you with these things:
- Move your class time
- Cancel lessons. There is a specific form which you will download and send to us if you want to "take a break".